November 2022 Gasoline Phaseout NewsNovember 19, 2022
Coltura Comments on USPS SEIS re Next Generation Delivery Vehicle (NGDV) AcquisitionsJanuary 29, 2023
Celebrating a Year of Victories
2022 Was A Milestone Year For Coltura
- In Washington State, we led a coalition to pass the Clean Cars 2030 bill into law, setting the most aggressive target in the nation for all new cars to be electric.
- In California, our efforts starting in 2017 finally bore fruit in the form of a 2035 gas car phaseout regulation.
- We launched Clean Cars 2030 campaigns in Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, and Rhode Island to build momentum for a national gas car phaseout.
- And we conducted paradigm-shifting research in California to help the biggest gasoline users (Gasoline Superusers) switch to EVs.
2023 Will Be Even Bigger
- We’re expanding the Clean Cars 2030 campaign to even more states.
- We’ll take our cutting-edge research on gasoline use nationwide – disclosing consumer gasoline consumption in unprecedented detail.
- We’ll use that research to develop policy to prioritize switching Gasoline Superusers to EVs.